6.13.2006

My fifteen minutes begins...

So there's a very brief interview with me in today's USA Today, as part of a larger article on "God and gays"...but I'm happy to say that my "glamour shot" with the beautiful crucifix in our chapel down at the Paulist Center made the splash page of the website, and half of a page in the "Life" section in the print edition. I've already received a very kind email from CathoGay over in France who's writing some interesting stuff (seulement en français, I'm afraid).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian! This is amazing! I'm so proud of you! I'm going to try to buy a copy of USA Today so I can see it in print :)!

Anonymous said...

At least they finally took down that giant OM at the Paulist Center. You were great in the interview. Nice to see USA Today doing such a thoughtful series. People everywhere read it and I think it will have an impact on more people than you realize.

David said...

Congratulations! Well done...

Anonymous said...

Hi, Brian. Some of my blog's visitors also left a message saying you look "bien foutu"... if you understand the meaning of that...

Christine G. said...

i stumbled upon you through universal hub. I think you're my new favorite blog, having just read through some of your archives.

I like the portrait of you, the lighting and the crucifix in the background are awesome.

pleased to meet you.
http://www.amusings.net/clg
amusings_bnl.blogspot.com