5.03.2006

Roundup: Philocrites on Colbert, Whispers on canon law

If you haven't seen the Colbert shtick at the Correspondents' Dinner last weekend, it might be worth a turn. But what you should really do is read Philocrites' reflections on Colbert as court fool.

Also, if you know me, you know how much I love canon law, and how much I get upset when it's simply dismissed or circumvented. You also know that I live here in Boston, which is possibly, though of course not definitely, the location of an abuse of canon law reported by the Loggian Whisperer...a priest kicked out of his house without due process. I'll keep you posted as I hear anymore. Michael Paulson, are you reading this???

Oh, and if you haven't yet, you should support someone doing the Walk for Hunger here in Massachusetts. Email me at baptizedpagan@gmail.com so I can send you to my personal page.

No comments: