4.16.2005

The things you find in the blogosphere

If you're having some low blood pressure issues, check out the debate on all things gay and Catholic over at Chuck Currie's blog. It's always fun when a U.C.C. seminarian is defending my right to be in my own church...and even more fun when people with whom I'm trying my dardnest to be in communion are dragging him over virtual internet coals for it...

(Incidentally, I discovered Chuck's blog by doing a quick google for "gay catholic blog"....seems to me there might be a bunch of us, and there might be a need for some sort of informational clearing house. This is, of course, entirely unrelated to avoiding my dissertation...)

Speaking of which, Dreadnought here has glossy pictures of the pope and of some half-nekkid guys...not something you see together outside of certain establishments....

No comments: